We are delighted that you have decided to join our community and use the social channels of Vita S.r.l. ("Fundeghera 1939"). Before you begin, please read this Social Media Policy ("SMP") carefully, which contains the rules that each user must respect when interacting with our social channels. This SMP should be considered an integration of the netiquette principles that every user should already know and respect:
We inform you that the use of the social channels "Fundeghera 1939" implies the unconditional acceptance of the SMP. The use of these channels following the communication by Vita S.r.l. of changes to the SMP, by any means deemed appropriate, including publication on the website of Vita and / or its social channels, will amount to full acceptance of the changes. Vita invites and encourages you to interact with its social profiles and other users in an educated and respectful manner and declines all responsibility for comments posted and opinions expressed by users on its social channels. Vita does not implement any form of preventive moderation of user posts and comments. Therefore, in order to contain any behavior contrary to this SMP and the ethical principles of the company, Vita reserves the unquestionable right to remove and report to the relevant providers and competent authorities the posts and comments that:
1. have illegal content or encourage others to engage in illegal activities;
2. have discriminatory, offensive, scaremongering, deceptive content;
3. have sexual and/or pornographic content;
4. have vulgar, inappropriate, violent, threatening and/or disrespectful language;
5. have political, ideological, religious and/or propaganda content;
6. promote, directly or indirectly, commercial, entrepreneurial or other profit-making activities;
7. have content that can be classified as spam;
8. are off-topic, i.e. not relevant to the subject matter;
10. have contents that conflict with the industrial and/or intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the most serious cases, Vita also reserves the unquestionable right to temporarily or permanently block/ban the author of comments and posts in contrast with this SMP.
Finally, remember that the social channels of Vita are not the right place to report any inefficiencies: for complaints or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
We wish you a pleasant experience on our social networks.